Leading the way!
IWCD Ambassadors are leaders in the security and technology sector. They share a passion for advancing and retaining women in this field, understand and can speak to the value of diversity and inclusion. Training is provided. #TipTheScale #50-30Challenge
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Anyone who is an advocate for the recruitment, retraining and retention of women and minorities is eligible to apply. International Women in Cyber Day is a Women CyberSecurity Society (WCS2) global initiative. WCS2 reserves the right to remove anyone from the IWCD Ambassador Program if they are no longer eligible, do not adhere to the program requirements or fail to complete program commitments.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Industry professionals, students, members from the academia community, diversity team leads, and others who are passionate about the initiative.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- IWCD Ambassador recognition on website
- IWCD Ambassador Crest to share on LinkedIn or resume
- Speaking opportunities at events, conferences, workshops, podcasts, or at proclamation ceremonies
- Supporting women in security and technology fields
- Supporting diversity and inclusion
- Be a part of the history in making
- Industry recognition
- Expand your network
- Growing your public speaking skills
- Enhance your personal brand
- Gain and build leadership experience
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- Letter of reference for LinkedIn and your resume
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
- Complete an IWCD Ambassador application (see below)
- Represent the IWCD brand
- Adhere to the IWCD Code of Conduct
- Agree to adhere to the IWCD Ambassador Program Volunteer Policy
- Public speaking a few times a year at events and conferences
- Follow, Like and promote engagement on social media
- Engage in our Slack community once a week
- Ambassadors may list the role on LinkedIn and tag IWCD as a volunteer
- Good knowledge of the parent organization (WCS2)
- General knowledge of the cybersecurity industry
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
You will be joining an exceptional team of like-minded, motivated individuals who support a valuable cause!
HOW TO REACH US
Submit any questions to: [email protected]