Women in Cyber Day
- Creating workforce opportunities while closing the skills and gender gap!
- Diversity in the security and technology sector fosters innovation and strengthens national and economic security!
- The Women in Cyber Day movement advocates and champions the rights of underrepresented groups in the cybersecurity community!
- Support this important cause by signing the international petition today!
- Our goal is for the Government of Canada and the United Nations to recognize September 1st as International Women in Cyber Day!
- Three capital regions in Canada have recognized Women in Cyber Day since the spring of 2019. Thanks to the City of Vancouver, BC, the City of Ottawa, ON and the City of St. John’s, NL.